Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reason to the Madness

I'm attempting to blog again.

It's an interesting, yet often frustrating task, and one i've set myself for the month of June. This month is just to start with, however, as I intend on continuing the trend. I actually did decently with the previous blog I had last spring/summer, but due to the death of my sister, it became more of a record of my grief. I haven't touched that blog since then, because every time I see it, i think about the sheer amounts of pain I was (understandably) in.

So we're going to start fresh, with no excuses.
Some things I expect to be posting here: Baking and cooking attempts (i make no promises of success), knitting, daily life and photography. All in all, nothing terribly exciting. It's just another blog, only this one's mine.

1 comment: