Sunday, June 12, 2011

What the hell is on my iPod pt 2

More songs I didn't know I had. I'm pushing to get through the symbols and on to the letters, as my car and my iPod/iTunes seem to differ in opinion on how they should be handled. Which means keeping track of what I'm listening to involves taking a photo with my phone while driving. Not fun. Once I get to actual letters, i'm figuring I can just make playlists.

"It's Not a War Story. It's a Love Story. A Ghost Story." - This is How Rumors Get Started
- The band is headed by someone I knew in high school, every so often their stuff comes up, and I always get a bit of a smile out of it, quite catchy.

(All I have to do is) Dream - The Nylons - A capella version

(Everytime I hear) That Mellow Saxophone - Brian Setzer Orchestra

(Goin') Wild for you baby - Bonnie Rait

(Night time is) The Right Time - Ray Charles

(No More) Paddy's Lament - Flogging Molly

(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay - Rockapella - This actually turned out to be their cover of Surfer Girl.

(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay - Rockapella - Actual song

(The Legend of) Johnny Kool - Brian Setzer Orchestra

(Urban Edit) Stole - Kelly Rowland

(Where do I begin) Love Story - Tony Bennet

...And the Future - Robin Williams (tail end of Live at the Met)

[Bonus Track] - Fefe Dobson (Rainbow) (I really liked this one)

[Untitled Track] - Rockapella

This last one is making my brain hurt. I'm not entirely convinced it's even Rockapella singing, although I think i might hear that rather distinctive bass singer in there somewhere. What I DO know, is that it's sung mostly in Japanese, with the occasional chorus along the lines of
'Christmas Eve...something something? hold me, hold me, warm me love. Christmas time for you and me. Love me, Hold me, warm my body. Christmas time for you and me"

Not a damned clue, and google is turning up absolutely nothing. I know it's not a track on the Rockapella album it lists, as i have all of those other songs. I'm pretty stumped on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment